Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Emerald



2013 - I own you! 

1. I'm turning 30!!!! and i'm not even sad about it.
2. I got tickets to see Ellen 2 days before I turn 30
3. Emerald is the color of the year, which just so happens to be the birthstone of yours truly.
4. My husband completes law school.
5. I started Ivorykate, and am absolutely loving meeting all my redonk, amazing new friends since starting this little adventure!

2013 is the year of the luck, I just know it!
its going to change what the number 13 traditionally stands for, and blow it out of the water with radicalness<--- yes, that's a word...on my blog at least.

I'm full on digging the emerald fad that's creeping in. 
I'm one of the crazy lovers of the rampant MINT trend like the best of them, and I tend to rock it more days than not out of habit now it seems.
But we need a break from it (or at least some variety with it) for a minute, right?! 
Great substitution while staying in the same color family if you ask moi.


I dated a kid in college that called me "green girl" before we even met because he said every time he saw me, before we were introduced, I was wearing green. True story.  I was just preparing for 2013 even back in the day :) It's my year, I tell ya! I was born to live 2013 and rock its socks off.

I'm embracing this deliciousness with open arms and an open wallet.



I found my long, loose pleat maxi skirt at TJ Maxx. 







Lusting after this J crew emerald bracelet from J Crew.
Maybe in my Easter basket? 



What other colors do I need to get my mitts on this season?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment