Sunday, March 24, 2013

If I could eat felt I would


Can you even stand how cute felt is, and all the ENDLESS possibles it possesses?! 
The colors and the products that you can make out of felt just make me want to eat it. Quite possibly because it resembles candy (like the picture below just looks like one big pile of gum balls.. salivating).. and if you know anything about me, you know candy is on my -top 5 most cherished things in life- list.

I'm making my own felt balls and garland this week! 
and I'm going to start by attempting THIS tutorial. 
If you have any other tutorials you've used.. you best be sharing with me! 




P.S. Wool is kind of hard to find in stores.. especially colored felt. If you want to order some, I'm thinking about ordering it from here or here.




No comments:

Post a Comment