Friday, April 5, 2013

Rupunzel isn't the only one with a dream.

I had a dream. 

My sisters, mom, and I are going to see the Ellen Show on May 21st.  We are all going to be wearing my handmade bow ties.. because Ellen is the superstar at rocking a bow tie, right? 

How redonk would it be if Ellen would be willing to wear a handmade bow tie the day we see her show?! 

I mean, its 2 days before my 30th birthday, its the least she could do to wish me a Happy Birthday. 
diagree? :) 

Now, I just have to figure out a small simple detail and we are golden. 
How to get her to see this video of even, 10 month old, Ivory thinking its a MUST that she wears an Ivorykate bow tie on May 21st.


Didn't our momma's always teach us.. 




Wish me luck with this shot in the pitch dark! 

I have a little over a month to make myself look like a fool trying to make this happen. 

What are my chances? 

1 in a million you say?! 

SO...
you're saying I have a chance!!! 

That's all I need.

Like & Share if you have ever had a dream. Lol!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment