Monday, August 19, 2013

If accessories could talk!

That is a scary thought in my world! If my accessories could talk.. they would probably rebuke me and put me in a never ending time out for not letting them each have a moment in the spot light.. I am the QUEEN of over-accessorizing.. but not to worry!!!... I'm on the mend! 

I've tried to hone in on this compulsion to cover every square inch of my body in accessories.. but just choosing ONE STATEMENT ACCESSORY PIECE, and letting it shine and not have to compete! 

RULES I've made for myself to help me not look like a circus clown with my accessories can be found here...



 (Hat: Fred Myer, Shirt: TJ Maxx, Pants: Macy's, Watch: Michael Kors)





(Shirt: Zara, Belt: Gap, Skirt: TJ Maxx)


Chevron Shirt: American Eagle, Belt & Shorts: Gap, Shoes: Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet Combo: Macy's

Wire Wrap and Bolo Tie: Ivorykate.com




No comments:

Post a Comment