Tuesday, April 9, 2013

oh nothing, just saving your life

 these headbands/wraps seriously are about to rock your world. 
that is, if you're world is kinda crazy and busy like mine.
and i know it is, so i'm here for you ladies!! 

alright, here are just a few things that make me obsess over these little nuggets.

1. first and foremost; they cover up my nasty mane on days i don't have time/don't want to mess with doing my hair (EVERYDAY)
2. they have a wire inside the cotton that makes them so ridiculously comfy, because it can form right to your head
3. they are a one size fits all (most), so my 2 year old daughter and i share them all! i have even put them on my 10 month old and its darling! 
4. most of the new styles are double sided to make them more versatile AND more funky. its like having two headbands in one!
5. tons of different ways you can wear them on your head (hair up or down, put the twist on the top or bottom of you head, wrapped around your bun, use as a hippie headband when your hair is down) 

are you exhaused with the amount of possiblities? 
well, if you are, you might want to sit down for the next couple reasons these guys are my new fav's.

6. they can be wrapped around your wrist and twisted for the most adorable bracelet. (and the ones that are double sided make it look like you are wearing a couple of different bracelets)

7.  they can be worn around your neck like a scarf (pictures coming soon!)

8. Children's belt

9. SO EASY TO PUT ON.. wrap, twist... and you're off running while being one hip to the hop hot momma!



alright, i'll stop there and let you breath :)

but seriously. 
anything that will simply my life is worth gold to me. 


i'm thinking about doing a video tutorial on how to wear and put these guys on.
 helpful or silliness? 
i'm uncomfortable just thinking about my self on camera, but i'll bite the bullet for anyone interested.


not sure i would wear a head wrap and a bracelet at the same time.. but who knows.. i might get crazy up in here.
  i had to show you both in this picture though.



maybe most 3 year olds wouldn't wear a bracelet like this, but not my girl.. any kind of accessory she is more than game for! wonder where she got that from? 


headband turned with twist at the back of my head for a completely different look



eating her bribe i gave her for letting me take pictures.. again. 





i would normally have them on  ivorykate.com  but i am working through some bugs on my website right now... they will be available on my website by TONIGHT.

also, have you seen the giveaway that HOWDOESSHE is doing for Mother's Day?
 insane in the membrane.
worth checking out and entering! 
i love their site, and the girls who run it.



10 comments:

  1. Loving your new blog!!!! and everything on it! Right now I am wishing I could wear head bands, wishing I had a little one to put your incredibly adorable shoes on and wishing my super picky boys would wear bow ties.....you are so talented and amazing!! I love..love..love it!
    Your obsessed friends, Wendi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wendi! stop it.. you're way too sweet! and you and your boys need no accessories at all! all way too beautiful people as it is! thank you for your sweet words my friend.

      Delete
  2. Cute! Loving this headband. It's perfect!

    xoxo Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much jamie! so glad you like it

      Delete
  3. Video Tutorial? ooooo......yes please!

    Can you confirm that one size fits all? I have a serious "Oprah head". Quite large. Hard to find hats that don't squeeze the heck out of my brain. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha lynn! well, you are in good company then! i have a huge head too :) especially when my hair is curly! but if it helps i usually make them right around 29-31 inches. but can adjust size if needed. so glad you like them, and i'll get working on that tutorial if you promise not to laugh too much :)

      Delete
  4. Stop it! These are just so dang cute I don't know what to do with myself. So don't really stop making these... EVER. I cannot decide which one i want to purchase! These are a must have item that I need to style on my blog. Can't wait to get my hands on one!

    www.Jessicajean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you like them jessica! they are my favorite to make, so i have no plans of cutting them out of the collection any time soon :) thank you!

      Delete
  5. These are going to save my life...and out of control hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such fantastic hair! i would kill for a head of hair like yours! but yes.. they really are a life saver

    ReplyDelete