Thursday, April 11, 2013

HOT NOW


Is there anything more delicious than that moment of starvation.. or any moment for that matter.. when you drive by a Krispy Kreme donut shop and you see these words GLOWING like they are sent from above?!



There are few things in this world I cherish more than sinking my teeth into a divine KK. No other donut even comes close to comparing. And believe me you. I've tried many a donut in my day. I'm not a pro at very many things... but my taste in picking out just the right donut is IMPECCABLE. If I do say so myself. 

Well, these are the Krispy Kremes of headbands my friends. 

Get 'em while they're hot, because a few of these are one of a kinds.. and others are super limited! 
contact me if you're interested in one that is not on my website (here) but that you see below that you gotta get in your bell-eh! 









To see London and I rocking a few of these as headbands and bracelets, see my previous post here 

I think a giveaway is on the horizon. Good idea? 
Leave a comment and make sure you subscribe to my blog so you don't miss the giveaway! 
Heck, maybe I'll give a couple away... all this Krispy Kreme talk has got me talking LOCO.



Oh, you wanted to know what I was up to tonight?
I have a date with my cute friend, Maren, and we are going to get crazy making our own
felt balls for felt garlands!! I'll post pictures, I can't contain my excitement. Seriously.

HERE is the tutorial we will be using.

7 comments:

  1. Pick me, pick me!!!! I love love these headbands and would love to wear it every day(being a teacher and all)! I love you and think that you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so dang sweet abbie!! you will be the first entered in the giveaway when i start it!!! good luck! so glad you like these.

      Delete
  2. STOP the cuteness! I love the grey and yellow polka or either of the chevron ones! You my friend have impeccable taste in everything including friends! haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my taste in friends and donuts is my best quality, i completely agree!

      Delete
  3. I am really loving your choice of colors and patterns! Thanks for letting me know about the head size on these. I just measured. HA Ha. I think they might fit. Great blog! Love your passion. It shows in your writings. I was so sad when KK sold out of our area up North here. Like really sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your sweet words lynn. i know, i don't know what i'll ever do if i move somewhere where they don't have a kk... i might have to do counseling to deal with it.

      Delete
  4. Kate,
    Could you get anymore talented and cute?!!
    I'm ready to suffer the headaches just so I can wear these cute headbands and pretend I'm cute like you!
    Seriously my friend, you are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete