Sunday, April 14, 2013

my "twist" on the bolo tie


Every generation the bolo tie just keeps creeping back out of our nightmares and resurfacing into reality in different forms.















Once again its been modernized and has made leaps and bounds! 
(our children won't agree when they see pictures in the future I'm certain!)
I especially LOVE the leather bolo ties by 
love love love



**Well, I'm joining the round up gang and putting my own "TWIST" on the bolo tie!**

 **Smaller and cooler than a scarf, bigger and more bold than a necklace. Keeps it's shape perfectly because of the wire feature, and so light and comfortable you wont even notice its on.**
(the headband she is wearing is the exact same size as the bolo tie I am wearing. I make them all the same size, and they work for all ages and all styles)

You ready for this "twist on" the bolo tie?  

It's coming for you..
 whether its in your nightmare OR in your jewelry box.. 
its coming for you!! 


Pictures of it worn as a children's belt coming tomorrow! 


**These cotton wire headbands can also be worn as a bolo tie, a children's belt, and a bracelet. HERE is  more pictures of how it can be worn. And the cotton wire headbands are available HERE.  
One size fits all. **


No comments:

Post a Comment