Thursday, April 18, 2013

National Headband Day




 Happy National Wire Headband Day! 

Who says we can't make up our own national holidays? 

I'm doing just that. 

Something that simplifies while beautifying our lives should absolutely have its own day to be celebrated! 


This girl and her crazy awesomeness is also something that needs to have a national holiday. Her birthday will have to suffice as of now, though. Which happens to be in 2 weeks from today! She CANNOT be almost 3. I forbid it.


(Hat: Gap, sweater: Gap, Rain Boots: JCREW, leggings: Old Navy, bolo scarf: Ivorykate) 









 Alright guys, I also just wanted to let you know that the Gap has an additional 30% off their clearance (in stores only ) stuff for women & babies/kids!
 It's kind of my favorite store for my girls.. I admit, its super hit and miss with cute stuff that is affordable.. but when you hit it just right, holy gold mine.
 I always stock up when they have sales like this because it makes certain things cheaper than anywhere else. Even cheaper than my beloved Target once in a while. And if you don't have a close Gap by you, http://www.gap.com has 25% off your entire order! 
 Go, RUN! 
And save some cute goods for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment